ZOOM ZOOM Delights
Alex's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
A CVMC favorite, these cookies are easy to make!
- Almond Bark (I have learned that the best chocolate to use is the Great Value Almond Bark, chocolate flavored coating at Walmart.)
- Ritz Crackers
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Paraffin paper
- Cookie Sheets
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Generously spread peanut butter onto a Ritz cracker and add another cracker.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave
- Using tongs, dip the cracker into the melted chocolate and place on paraffin covered cookie sheet
- Chill until the chocolate has hardened
- These cookies freeze very well. Single layer them so they don't scratch