ZOOM ZOOM Delights
Karen's Oyster Crackers
YUM... try these delicious snack crackers!
- 3 Bags of oyster crackers
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil or other neutral taste oil like safflower or canola
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix (Regular or Spicy)
- Optional: Dill weed, parsley flakes, Italian Seasoning, cayenne, Everything Bagel Seasoning... be careful adding seasoning that contains salt as the crackers and Ranch mix are already salty
- Use a very large bowl (each bag of crackers is 3.5 cups so find your largest)
- Pour all of the crackers in the bowl
- Start adding a third of the oil and sprinkling on the Ranch mix.
- Stir the bowl well, but gently
- Alternate between adding the oil and Ranch mix. You will also be adding any add-ins at this time too.
- Keep adding oil, Ranch mix and add-ins and stirring until all have been incorporated
- Store in sealed plastic container or 1 gallon Zip-lock bag
- These are best if made a day or so ahead of time
- Stir or shack the crackers while they're resting