ZOOM ZOOM Delights
Dee's Sausage Wontons
These delicious morsels never last long!
- 1 lb. Jimmy Dean Regular Sausage - cooked and crumbled (I buy the kind in the oval soft package.)
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup Chopped Bell Pepper (I usually add more)
- 48 Wonton Wrappers
- Pam Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook sausage. Blot dry with paper towels to remove grease
- Combine cheeses, peppers and dressing
- Slightly grease mini muffin tims with spray
- Press wrappers in tins and spray wrappers
- Bake wrappers for 5 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove from tins and place on cookie sheet
- Fill with sausage mixture
- Bake another 5-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Eat and enjoy!